In using this website and by signing up to use The Content & Social Media Club you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client” (also herein, “You”, “Your”, “User”, “Member” that also here and elsewhere may be referred to as “Visitor”, “Subscriber”, or “Customer”), refers to you, the person using the site https://go.fitproessentials.com/content-social-media-club and who will be accessing the membership site at www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us”, refers to our Company, Fit Pro Essentials, INC. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Both the Company and Client agree to respect each other and each other’s property while and after you are using our website, pages and other information published through www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com The term “you” also includes, as applicable, any company, group or organization you may represent, which also is bound hereby, jointly and severally with you as an individual, with your attesting to have both its express and apparent authority to agree on its behalf to all of these terms and conditions. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. Privacy Statement: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized team members within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual Clients. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our Clients. There are specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
3. Terms: By accessing your membership at www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the membership site. The materials contained on both https://go.fitproessentials.com/content-social-media-club and www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
4. User License: The Content provided as part of the Monthly Content and Social Media Program is available ONLY for fitness pros, health coaches, and wellness pros to use in their own business, and can be used without attribution requirements, without restrictions and free from both royalty and copyright restrictions.
5. Confidentiality: Any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our team members and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We provide you an option to view all your information held by us at request.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
6. Exclusions and Limitations: The information on www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com, its pages and its bot chats is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website, its pages, and its contents, or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or content used by a customer. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- further, Fit Pro Essentials, INC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or otherwise relating to such materials.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
7. No FDA Evaluation: As applicable, the advice shared on this site has not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or Health Canada. The products and methods mentioned or recommended on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the products and methods intended to replace proper medical help.
8. Trade Disclosures: This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product, service, or study should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
9. Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, without limitation including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, videos and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of the Company, Copyright © 2019, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site, for placing an order through this site, for using the downloadable content as outlined above in the “User License” section, and for no other purpose. No other materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
10. Other Terms & Conditions: Anyone subscribing to our website or using any of our programs, posts or pages is also agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and any user providing us their email address in exchange for our delivering any content to them personally or who is registering for one or more of our webinars or videos also is assenting and agreeing to receive emails from us on a regular basis. Any of our subscribers may unsubscribe at any time by reply email if the email was sent directly by us or one of our staff (including “unsubscribe” in the subject line), or otherwise by unsubscribing by clicking the link or button provided in the footer of our emails.
We love our subscribers and will not sell, lease or distribute your email address or any other information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. These terms and conditions will supersede any previous terms and/or conditions you may have copies of in any form, regardless of whether we or you have signed them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Billing: You will be billed through Stripe. This involves establishing a billing agreement between you as a buyer and we (Fit Pro Essentials, INC, PO BOX 4682 Winter Park, Florida 32793 United States) as the merchant and this will set up a payment flow that will allow us to bill you varying amounts on recurring basis.
This means you authorize us (Fit Pro Essentials, INC) to charge your payment method through Stripe for a transaction and any other subsequent transaction can be derived from the same billing agreement. You acknowledge that the amount billed each time may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding an order, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
12. Cancellation: Your membership is month-to-month, and you can cancel anytime with a 14-day notice. Cancelations will be effective 14 days from when you notify us that you would like to cancel your membership. If you wish to cancel your billing agreement, simply click the “Your Orders & Subscription” tab, and click the cancellation button to proceed with the cancellation process. If you prefer, you can also email out support team directly at Support@FitProEssentials.com to request your cancellation.
13. Refunds: If for any reason you are not happy with The Content & Social Media Club membership program, you may cancel and request a refund with your FIRST 14 days after joining as a member. After your first 14 days, no refunds will be issued. You may contact us (Fit Pro Essentials, INC) directly at Support@FitProEssentials.com to request your refund and cancellation, or use the form provided inside the membership site on the FAQ page.
14. Account Creation: In order to use the Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you provide will always be current, correct and complete. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
15. Limitations: In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.contentandsocialmediaclub.com pages, even if an authorized representative of the company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
16. Availability: You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs, and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
17. Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the Company’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
18. Arbitration & Relief in Equity: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in Orlando, Florida. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration. Nothing in the foregoing shall in any way limit the Company from seeking to uphold and defend its rights and privileges contained in the terms of this Agreement or any other applicable agreement with its Users, Members or Affiliates by requesting injunctive relief, administrative relief or any relief in equity, including, without limitation, remuneration for attorneys’ fees and/or other dispute-related costs, in a court of competent jurisdiction, by administrative proceeding or by any other legal means.
19. Severability, Interpretation, and Governing Law: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement. This agreement shall be construed under the laws of The United States Of America without regard to conflicts of law principles.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
21. Counterparts: This agreement, and any other agreements we may enter into with you later, may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement It’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent, and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent, to all of these terms and conditions, which shall be considered valid, binding and effective for all purposes.
22. Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
END OF TERMS & CONDITIONS & USER AGREEMENT